Monday 1 December 2014

Meet the Blogger!


Why, hello there! My name is Matty [it's short for a terribly long name, really.] A 20 year old Latina taking up animation in college. [I'm proud to say I've reached my 3rd year, GO ME!]

I enjoy art in all it's forms, definitely having a bias for the performing arts as I was surrounded by this growing up. [My abuela is obsessed with Opera and theater.]To be honest, I'm in to a lot of things and have the tendency to join a lot of fandoms, multi-fandom if you will. My fandoms get me talking for hours and, sometimes, my friends have a difficult time keeping up [or getting me to shut up, really] but all is well in the end~

I like reading, drawing, photography, and deffiiinitely traveling! My parents [mum, dad, and step-dad] are all jet setters so traveling is pretty much a thing in my family. Learning new things and discovering new places just gives me so much hype that my mum usually has to calm me down when the plane is about to take off or the ship is about to leave port. [aaah so sorry mum!]


Let's see... what else is interesting? OH! I've got a bunch of dogs who, although give me headaches a lot of times, I love to bits! 



this little guy's name is Harry James [yes, after Harry Potter, friends.. I'm pretty much obsessed with the HP series] and he's a Shih Tzu-Poodle mix! He's about 3 years old now and is my baby boy~

Whereas this precious darling is my Sofia Arabella! She's a Chow Chow and is a good 9 months old! She's definitely bigger than that now [as I took that photo when she was just 2 months] and when she stands on her hind legs, she reaches my waist! [and I'm about 5'4"] She looks lazy in this picture but trust me when I say that this little girl is a furry rocket!

Aside from these cuties, I definitely want a cat.. not just any cat though but a ragdoll cat! May the gods of Olympus have mercy on my soul those kitties are gorgeous! I can't have one now since my mum's allergic to the dander, but she promised she'd get me one as a graduation gift and when I move out. [HUZZAH!]

Well, all those aside, I've been meaning to start a blog for the longest time now but never really got arsed to do it, especially since I wasn't so sure what to put in it or what even to blog about, but after reading and going through my friend Tamara's blog [shameless plug guys, go check her blog out! Pretty neat stuff in there, all things geek!], I told myself.. hey.. why not, right? I have a lot of thoughts that go through my head, musings and little things I get curious about and, being the frustrated writer that I am, feel tonnes better once I've written them all down. [am I the only one who feels this way or...?] Unfortunately though, I don't always have the most organised thoughts [despite having a miiild case of OCD.. okay... maybe not that mild..] and things just get jumbled up sometimes so I guess I'd like to take this time to apologise in advance for any disorganised thoughts, or if I stray from what I was originally planning to talk about or say, organised chaos to put bluntly.

Okay! To end this [as I feel as if this has gotten much longer than I expected] I guess I'd like to formally welcome you all to my blog, and if ever you come by don't ever be afraid to talk to me via comments! I don't bite~

So this is Matty, signing off for now! I hope you all have a nice day~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment